- It apprises of the drug details, storage information, quantity in hand and reorder quantity.
- The module records sales to patients, generates credit invoices, creates bills for cash sales and links up with nursing information system for inpatient needs.
- Transfers to other sub-stores are also recorded by this module.
- The database aids conversions of generic names to/from brand names. It also links up the diseases to suitable drugs and their manufacturers.
- The inventory can be tracked in real time.
- All leakages at various points of sale can be plugged thus minimizing loss from pilferage.
- The stock that are nearing expiry period can be identified and segregated at the earliest.
- The patient can know right at the time of prescription whether the drug is available in the pharmacy.
- Can know in real time which sub store is running out of stock and the particular stock can be replenished immediately.
- The batch of drugs which has reached expiry date can be identified and isolated.
- Completely leakages of drugs and inventory at every point of sale.
- Track the drugs/ inventory which are more in demand and maintain the supply of that particular item.